5 Pleasant Ways To Break Up With Your Partner
Every breakup doesn’t have to end on a bad note. Unless your partner was toxic to your well being, there’s room for close friendship after the break up.
There are ways to end a relationship that are nice and amicable. Staying as friends is more important than any issues you might have with each other.
Here are some tips on how to end a relationship very peacefully so you can stay friends with your partner:
1. Honesty: Be completely honest with your soon to be ex-partner. And while being honest try to be nice too.
2. Don’t do it over the phone: Using any other device is unacceptable. Emails and text messages could be quite disrespectful.
3. Don’t answer back when they are upset: Make them understand why you are doing it. Don’t fire back even they hurl insults out of anger.
4. Choose the right time: Make sure your partner is stable. You don’t breakup with them when they are going through some other emotional issue, that’ll be too much for them.
5. Don’t include anyone’s name during your discussion:While letting them know why you don’t want to be with them, you can spare them details of your new partner if you already have one. Take their feelings into consideration first.