Tragedy!! PHCN Staff Electrocuted While Working On An Electric Pole In Isolo, Lagos



A PHCN staff was electrocuted at Kogberegbe Street, Isolo Lagos today.
He was electrocuted while he was trying to fix the light. As of 2pm when we received these photos from a witness, the man was still up there.
See more Photos from the Ugly incident below:-


You may also like...

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

Youtube Hatena . Webry . bd . Tripod . Addto . So-net . Gamer . Google+ . images . ucz . hawaii . nla . dot . bts . ed . dhs . weather