Christopher University Post-UTME 2016: Date, Eligibility, Screening And Registration Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission to degree programmes in a full time basis in the following school and departments of the Christopher University for the 2016/2017 academic session.
School of Business Studies
a. Accounting And Finance
B.Sc. Business Administration
School of Social Science
B.Sc. Political Science
School Of Humanities
a. History and Diplomatic Studies
B.A. history & Diplomatic Studies (International Studies)
The minimum entry requirements for admission into Christopher University are credit level passes in 5 subjects at the SSCE/GCE/O-Level/NECO/NABTEB or its equivalent, obtained at not more than two sittings. The subjects passed, must include ENGLISH LANGUAGE AND MATHEMATICS. Candidates are also to note that there are special requirements for various schools and departments.
Candidates applying to Christopher University are required to sit for the 2016/2017 UTME of the Joint Admissions & Matriculation Board (JAMB) and attain the prescribed cut-off mark. This is a statutory requirement for admission into Nigerian Universities. All applicants are strongly advised to ensure that their UTME subject combination qualify them for their chosen programmes.
MODE OF APPLICATION
1. Go to any of the selected participating banks and make a payment of N2,500 to Christopher University account.
2. A bank printout will be given to you with a Confirmation Order Number.
3. Visit the application portal via this link: Christopher University Post-UTME Registration 2016
4. You will be required to enter your Confirmation Order Number which will be in the printout given to you at the bank after payment has been made.
5. Proceed to complete the application form and submit.
6. Print the acknowledgment slip.
FIDELITY BANK: 4011035171
ACCESS BANK: 0696582266
ZENITH BANK: 1014323763
DIAMOND BANK: 0066539844
There will also be a computer based Post- UTME screening, which will take place at Christopher University, Lagos-Ibadan Expressway Ibokun Aro, Mowe, Ogun State on Wednesday, 15th June 2016 and every Wednesday thereafter.
Time: 10. am each day
The University is Arguably, the most affordable private university in Nigeria. For details of Christopher University School Fess, click here