PlaPoly HRDC Programmes Admission Form – 2016/17
Plateau State Polytechnic, PLAPOLY HRDC programmes admission application form for the 2016/2017 academic session is now on sale.
The sales of the Plateau State Polytechnic, Heipang, Barkin Ladi, Human Resources Development Centre (HRDC) programmes admission application form for the 2016/2017 academic session has commenced.
PLAPOLY HRDC AVAILABLE PROGRAMMES.
The following are the Courses run by the Centre:
Diploma in Accounts and Audit (Morning/Evening)
Diploma in Banking and Finance
Diploma in Conflict Management
Diploma in Human Resource Management
Diploma in Marketing
Diploma in Mass Communication
Diploma in Management Studies
Diploma in Public Administration
Diploma in Production Management
Diploma in Purchasing and Supply
PLAPOLY HRDC ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS.
Candidates applying for Diploma in Management Courses, Accounts and Audit, Banking and Finance, Marketing, Production Management, Management Studies, Purchasing and Supply and Human Resource Management must possess, at least, three credits in Social Science subjects, including Mathematics and, at least, a pass in English Language.
Candidates applying for Diploma in Public Administration, Mass Communication, Conflict Management and Peace studies, must possess, at least, three credits in Social Sciences subjects including, English Language
PLAPOLY HRDC ADMISSION – HOW TO APPLY.
Print an RRR payment slip and pay amount at any commercial bank.
All Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) for the online application and for subsequent dealings with the Centre (HRDC) involving payment of money MUST be generated from the school portal (hrdc.plapoly.edu.ng).
Please, make sure that you enter all information correctly, as you will not be able to change your program type after completion. A payment of N500 will be required to change any information on your application.
Applicants should hold themselves or business centre/cyber café responsible for any mix up.
HOW TO APPLY ON LINE
1. A. On the menu of the Centre’s portal – Website (hrdc.plapoly.edu.ng);
B. Select Prospective student;
C. Then Click 2016/2017 admission;
D. Select your desired program Type
2. Fill in STEP ONE of the form accordingly and accurately.
3. Login with the email and the password you provided in STEP ONE to continue your application.
4. After filling the form, you will generate the RRR for your APPLICATION FEE and make cash payment at the designated banks or use any of the CARD options provided on the portal.
5. After payment, Download and print your Application Fee Receipt for the school portal. This is how: On the menu click on Prospective student, then click on Returning Applicant, then enter your email and the password.
6. After printing your application fee receipt, you must as well generate RRR to pay screening fee of N2000. This is how: Click on Prospective Student, again click on screening fee, select screening fee, select payee, enter your applicant id, then generate your screening fee RRR.
7. After payment, generate your screening fee receipt through ‘prospective student’.
8. The screening of the applicants will take place from Monday, 14th November, 2016.
For further enquiries about the programs run by the HRDC and admission requirements: 0703 216 4185, 0803 625 5022, 0803 597 6153.
For assistance during filling of the online form, generation of RRR, payment receipts and other online activities: 0803 652 0310, 081 10633 431, 0806 5321 365