How To Register, Fund & Withdraw Winnings From Your Naijabet Account
NaijaBet, aka 9jaBet, is a sports betting site established about 8 years ago by Femi Kukoyi.
The betting site, under the management Kreativ Integrated Concepts and Management Limited in partnership with LiveBet International Limited, is now one of the best sites to stake your bet on.
As one of the biggest sports betting sites, they have a reputation for prompt payment and easy ways to place bets. The website also has helpful guides to help newbies on how to place bets.
Before you can start using NaijaBet, you must first of all register on the site.
How to register on NaijaBet
Registering on a NaijaBet is free and easy. You can use your smartphone or your laptop/computer to register. In a few short steps you would be entitled to place your bets.
However, you must be at least 18 years to register on the site.
These are the steps to register on the site:
- Go to the official website
- Click ‘Join Now‘ or ‘Register’ at the top of the Web page on your computer or mobile device respectively
- Fill the form. Fields marked with an asterisk must be filled.
- Tick the box to confirm you are above 18 years.
- Click the ‘Register Now’ tab
You can now login with your username and password to start betting by choosing any sport; go ahead and place your bet in any game.
Funding your NaijaBet account
However, you must, first of all, have money in your NaijaBet account to do place bets. These are the ways to fund your 9jaBet account:
Method 1: Online Deposit
In this method, you can use your Naira MasterCard linked to your bank account to fund your NaijaBet account. You can also use a VISA debit card.
1. Login into your 9jaBet account
2. Click ‘Deposit Fund‘
3. Choose ‘Fidelity Paygate‘ or ‘GTPay‘
4. Type in the amount and click ‘Proceed’
5. In the secure Fidelity Paygate portal select any of the following
- MasterCard or
as your payment option and click ‘Make Payment‘
6. If MasterCard is your chosen payment option, select MasterCard from the available options.
7. Provide your card details and confirm the payment
8.Then check your NaijaBet account to confirm that the transaction was successful.
You are good to go. With this method, you can fund your account any day or time of the day.
Method 2: Offline Bank deposit to fund NaijaBet account
1. Visit any of the banks listed on this page and get the account details
2.Pay directly into any of the accounts using your 9jaBet username
3. After payment at the bank, login into the website
4. Click ‘Deposit fund’
5. Select ‘Bank Transfer’
6. Submit your deposit details on the bank slip and click ‘Submit’
7. Your deposit would be confirmed after a while by the site admin.
Method 3: Using GTBank app or GTBank Internet banking
If you have a GTBank account, this method is another option to deposit funds. Known as GTCollections, your 9jaBet account is updated automatically.
You don’t have to make a deposit request or call to have your deposit confirmed. These are the steps:
1. Open your GTBank mobile app and login
2. Tap the menu and scroll down and click ‘Customized deposits‘
3. Scroll down to NaijaBet Limited and tap it
4. Tap NaijaBet Deposit
5. Input you 9jaBet username and enter the amount. Click ‘Continue‘
6. Select the select you want to use (if you have more than one account on the app)
7. Enter the OTP (one-time password) or a PIN if you have the token hardware.
8. Click ‘Confirm Payment.‘
A ‘Payment successful‘ message indicates that the transaction was successful. You can confirm the money in your 9jaBet account by checking it.
Now that you have money in your account, you can bet on any game you wish. This comprehensive guide would show you some tips and tricks especially if you are new to football betting.
Make sure to check it out before you start betting.
Withdrawing your winnings with 9jaBet
All things being equal, the winnings you placed on bets would be credited to your NaijaBet account. This occurs immediately you winning bet has been confirmed.
The money would remain in your NaijaBet account until you demand it to be sent to your bank account. In which case, processing the payment would start immediately.
This process can take up to 48 hours. On public holidays and weekends, processing payments are put on hold.
It should be noted that there is no limit to the amount of money you are allowed to withdraw from your winnings. Though the minimum amount you can bet on is N100 and the minimum payout is N500.
Withdrawing your money comes with no charges at all.