Breaking News: Some Students of UNIOSUN Injured As Fire Extinguisher Explodes In Classroom



Some students of Osun state University, Osogbo, Osun state have been rushed to Ladoke Akintola University Teaching Hospital in Osogbo after a fire extinguisher exploded in their class.

Students of Anatomy and Phisiology department were said to have been receiving lecture around 1:00pm in one of the classes at the Health Sciences College of the university before the fire extinguisher, said to have been attached to the classroom wall suddenly burst.

The lecturer and the students were said to have been terribly injured after a loud noise emitted from the extinguisher.

Our correspondent gathered that the extinguisher might have expired to caused it to explode.

READ ALSO:  Referendum Against Changing UNIOSUN to BOLA IGE UNIVERSITY

As at the time of filing this report, there was pandemonium on the campus as students and workers of the institution were running helter skelter.

This medium cannot confirm whether anyone died in the incident.

More Details Later

SOURCE: AMIOLOADED


ykwhizy

Am The InViCiBLe cyber_lord I caNt ShoUt I Make No NoIse, SiLenTlY i CaMe: MuteLy i LeaVe..

You may also like...

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

Youtube Hatena . Webry . bd . Tripod . Addto . So-net . Gamer . Google+ . images . ucz . hawaii . nla . dot . bts . ed . dhs . weather