Photos: 14-Year-Old Nigerian Boy Swallows Football Valve, Gets Stuck In His Lungs In Akwa Ibom
A young boy has landed in the hospital after mistakenly swallowing a football valve which is said to be affecting him now.
According to Nazi-Ndifreke Obot, the 14-year-old boy identified as Godswill Israel Ukpong, from Nto Udo Ntia Family in Ituak Abang, Ikot Ekpene, Akwa Ibom state – has always been a football lover and reportedly said he would love to play for the Nigerian national team (Super Eagles) some day.
In the course of doing what he loves well, the young boy accidentally swallowed a football valve and the valve got stuck in the upper part of his lungs.
Godswill has been admitted in a hospital as he awaits the removal of the valve by doctors.